Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here You Me My Friends

So here's my first attempt at actually logging all the crazy things I come up with in my small, but homey kitchen in the Bay Area. I used to put snapshots of my creations on my xanga webpage, but I'm fickle and have since moved away from the "teenage-angst" feel of xanga into the more "adult, mature" time of my life with this blogspot. So here goes a new chapter in my life, but not before I revisit some of the things I've done previously.

Pineapple cupcakes with whipped cream and toasted coconut
(for BF's b-day this year)

Chocolate bundt cake with white peaches
(to feed classmates so they'd like me more... it didn't really work)

An excursion down Culinary Lane:
Bacon wrapped Scallops with a Mango, Onion, Avocado Chutney.

Ode to a Japanese Bento Box
I made this snack-attack for a study group (I love you ladies!) in the hopes we'd stay awake long enough to learn something

1 comment: