Thursday, November 5, 2009

Edits to Come

Ok, as great as I am as a multi-tasker, I think this blogging thing has taken on a mind of its own. When I first decided to take on this adventure in baking, I never thought I would also be learning about photography as well as website development. But lo and behold, here I am the owner of my very own light box (hand made of course) and blogspot with self-made title bar using Photoshop. Wow, I can't believe this is really happening.

So while I was juggling the set-up of taking pictures, making sure my blogspot wasn't a mess and of course baking delicious goodies, I failed to give credit where its due: to the recipes. I realize this is the biggest no-no to be done (you'd think I learn not to plagiarize after 20 years of schooling), but my lazy, uncoordinated self didn't even think to type out the recipes I used so that I could share them with everyone who may be reading this. I think I got so caught up in feeling proud of myself for accomplishing something that I didn't give others the chance to experience this joy for themselves.

My conscience has finally kicked me in the butt and I am happy to say that I will be posting recipes to all the things I've listed on this blog so that not only do you get to try them, but the original makers get credit too. For the things that are original inventions of my own, I'll try to remember what I did exactly and write them down the best I can. Just remember to pay it forward if you make it =)

Forgive me for overlooking this very major issue. I'm still a n00b, but am learning more as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment