Monday, April 12, 2010

Missed March but back in April!

Ok, I missed the March Daring Baker's Challenge. Like totally missed it. Like totally utterly completely missed it. But I'm not going to dwell in the past. I'm going to look towards the future (err... or now I guess) and say that April is a new month and I'm ready and raring to go! In fact, I'm so ready that I've already done the April Daring Baker's Challenge! Woot Woot is right my friends. The only problem is... well... it didn't turn out so great. So what does that mean? It means I have the rest of April to sort my dessert out and get with the program. Was it really that bad that it warrants another try? Oh...you bet it does. But don't worry, I'll post it all up later once I've redeemed myself with a winner. Yes folks, a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment